Face to Face Support
The EDA Support Hub
Thursdays, 9.30am - 5pm Central Bath
A free weekly drop-in for support and information for anyone with or without a formal eating disorder diagnosis.
Come to see us every Thursday in central Bath where Julie from our Support team, and our volunteers, will be available to help with information and guidance.
You don’t need to book; just turn up at a time that suits you between 9.30am and 5pm.
On arrival say you are here to see Julie and a member of staff will show you to the room.
All are welcome, including friends, families and carers.
We can help with:
- Emotional & practical support
- Information & resources for carers
- A safe confidential space
- A gentle and understanding approach
- Staff with personal and professional experience of eating disorders
- Self-care & coping strategies
- Information on treatment options & how to access
- Meet others, share experiences & reduce isolation
Widcombe Social Club
Widcombe Hill, Bath, BA2 6AA
The venue is a 5-minute walk from Bath Spa station. There is limited on-street parking (free for 2 hours), and a number of car parks within a 10-minute walk. Odd Down Park & Ride bus stop is a 10-minute walk away.
Drop in any time between 9.30am and 5pm
Email us: email@example.com
Map - Widcombe Social Club